The first 1000 days which covers before the BIG moment i.e. conception, gestation, birth and the next two years or so. Most of the major biological construction takes place during this time period, so from a health perspective it is critical.
The BIG moment – conception
- Does obesity begin in the bedroom not the kitchen ?
- Are you passing on your stress to your kids ?
- Winter nookie increases the risk of having an autistic child
- Thankfully sperm don’t need to ask for directions
Struggling to get “lift off “
There are lots of reasons for infertility. If you’re battling to “get pregnant”, bad body chemistry might be to blame ….
- What has gone wrong in polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) ?
- Put ear plugs in your pituitary gland to hear lullaby melodies
- Your laptop might be roasting your future kids
- Vitamin D whips sperm into speed demons
The bun in the oven
- To give your baby-2-be a strong heart enrol them in an exercise class
- Prevent your child from developing allergies by doing a little dog training
- Psychosocial stress in pregnancy is knocking a few years off junior’s life expectancy
Interested in learning more about getting your family’s body chemistry right ?
Sign up for E-spoons, our free e-zine, for the latest science tit bits about which spoons to use and which to loose for optimum health.
NOTE : Privacy and Spam policy. Spoonful of Science will not rent, trade or sell the e-mail list to anyone, ever. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe link.