I know it is somewhat of a cliche, but beauty really does come from the inside.
Yes, it is fabuolous if you are a nice person, but that’s not what I mean, good body chemistry on the inside, really is the foundation of looking good. So sorting out the 7 Big Spoons™ should be step 1 in your beauty routine.
So here are a few thoughts……
On taking care of your skin
- Blue umbrellas rule when it comes to sun protection
- How to avoid spots without spending a fortune (fortunately, this is one we usually outgrow !)
- Beware your makeup could turn you into a beast not a beauty
- The fountain of youth pumps out tomato puree and carrot soup
On taking care of the eyes
- Bloodshot eyes are a sign of some bad mojo
- Discover the secret to a great passport picture (it’s in the eyes)
On taking care of the hips
You are getting wider even if you’re not getting fatter (not necessarily a comforting thought)
If you want some thoughts on how to avoid getting fatter – visit the weight management pages on the blog