In this episode of the Better Body Chemistry Show, Cheryl and Dr Sandy, discuss one of the big reasons, girls hang up their takkies and how you can help, the ladies in your life, stay active.
- Some of the reasons women hang up their takkies
- Girls stop loving sports around puberty
- For some girls – their breasts get in the way
- 73 % of British girls report breast concerns when exercising
- How a sports bra can help
- But you have to have one – the importance of breast education
- Change room design – a little privacy please !
- Celebrate “the girls” by talking about the issue
The show was recorded on 20 January 2017
Want to discover more ways to create BETTER BODY CHEMISTRY ?
Looking for information about something specific ?
Visit our library to find more information on specific health issues and topics. We’ve got information on topics related to this show, such as breast health, the benefits of exercise and how to get off the couch, as well as stuff for Moms (& Dads) dealing with tweens, tots and grandma.
Listen to more Better Body Chemistry Shows
The Better Body Chemistry Show happens every Friday at 9.30 am, Johannesburg time. Click here, to figure out, what time this is for you.
To catch up on past radio shows, click here.