In this episode of the Better Body Chemistry Show, Cheryl and Dr Sandy, consider the pros and cons of taking a probiotic, alongside a course of antibiotics.
- Antibiotics can be trouble with a capital T
- Antibiotics are “okay”, if you take them with a probiotic, right ?
- 3 strategies to “fix” the damage
- Alien invasions i.e. fecal microbial transplants
- What happens when you do nothing i.e. you don’t take a probiotic
- What happens when you do take a probiotic
- Probiotic bacteria want to grow and prosper
- And they do………………… when given a chance
- What should you do ?
The show was recorded on 7 December 2018
Want to discover more ways to create BETTER BODY CHEMISTRY ?
Looking for information about something specific ?
Visit our library to find more information on specific health issues and topics. We’ve got information on topics related to this show, such as antibiotics, probiotics and your microbiota, as well as stuff for Moms, diabetics, weight watchers etc.