Today is 7 Big Spoons™ official birthday – we’re 1 years old today. During the year I’ve learned a lot about blogging and biology, hope you have learned a little too. Today I want to highlight some of my favourite posts. I have divided it up into my favourite health tips and those that have fabulous cartoons.
Favourite health tips
- Mother nature can handle salt and Could your salt intake be making you fat ?
- Stop blaming fats for making you fat, the obesity problem is in grains and Could too much vitamin B3 be causing the obesity epidemic ?
- The side effects of obesity stopped by omega-3s
- Little girls need to wallow in dirt to grow up healthy
- Church membership is a health risk
- Caffeine is the ultimate party killjoy
- Winter nookie increases the risk of having an autistic child
- Tweedle dum and tweedle dee lacked fat cell membrane synergy
- Meet the real villain in the high cholesterol saga
- Acne happens when a wild pool party is curtailed by security
- Fumigate your lungs with a little vitamin D bug spray
- Your genes want you to line up your plate using the rule of thirds
My favourite cartoons
Each post is illustrated with a cartoon custom drawn by my right hand man, Guy Alain Ngangob. Alain has the ability to capture my ideas and then take them to the next level.
- Caffeine increases bee productivity
- Are you washing your vitamin D down the drain ?
- Facebook is the new kitchen table
- Is your multi-vitamin an insurance policy or a licence ?
- Drinking till you’re “motherless” leaves you stem cell less
- Let out some of the heat during a hot flush with acupuncture
- Your laptop might be roasting your future kids
- Hailstones are bacteria enjoying a game of tag
- Pimples on peanuts are the cause of peanut allergy and Biotechnologists give peanuts a makeover to solve the peanut allergy problem
- Which “friends” are dialling your numbers after a hospital visit ?
- Your car is making you fat
- Why rats commit suicide by jumping in front of hungry cats
- Walkies – it’s time to take your human for a walk
- Activities in BED increase the risk of high blood pressure
- If you have a little greyhound in you beware of white coat syndrome
- Trees are deluxe super sucking vaccum cleaners clearing the air
- Liposuction feels like the fat problem is fixed but it isn’t
Want to get regular updates from 7 Big Spoons™ ?
Subcribe to E-spoons, to get e-mail updates once a month to learn how to keep your body chemistry balanced so you optimize your health.
NOTE : Privacy & spam policy. Spoonful of Science will not rent, trade or sell the e-mail list to anyone. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe link.
The 7 Big Spoons™…. are master switches that turn health on.
|Balance Eicosanoids||Rein in insulin||Dial down stress||Sleep !||Increase Vit D||Culivate microflora||Think champion|
Did you learn something new or do you have a different perspective ? I’d love to hear from you so